Monday 26 September 2011

Chaos Manticore - Complete

So the Chaos Manitcore that I've been painting for a client is finally complete. There is a major emphasis on the wings and the rider which really draws the attention of the eye. While the sculpt may not be the most fantastic according to a lot of people. I really think Games Workshop did a fantastic job on the riders. I found the level of detail to be superb and the big areas to really give some character were fantastic - see the sorcerers cape-

All round I really like the Chaos Manitcore and found it a pleasure to paint. My client loves the pictures they've seen so far and I hope you enjoy them as well. When you're done reading and looking be sure to leave a comment. I love hearing from people and getting feedback.





No comments:

Post a Comment