Saturday 17 September 2011

Blood BOWL!!!!

Last year I was introduced to blood bowl for the first time because I had someone contact me to paint a team for them. While I had seen the game on the shelf for sometime I had never been given the pleasure of being able to examine a team up close...Anyways last year and into this year I went a little blood bowl crazy and ended up painting, from memory, 6-7 teams for myself and other people.

Even now I still enjoy painting a good ol' blood bowl team.

Here's some photo's of the work that I've done...just wanted to share them with you all...

This was the first ever blood bowl team I had ever painted and even now looking back I ask myself...how couldn't I get hooked? These awesome Gators were like a gateway drug into the world of Blood Bowl lol
These guys are just really cool...how could you not love a great looking undead team...the big guys at the back I found immensely pleasurable to paint.
Here is another one of the commissions I took in my Blood Bowl crazed flurry of painting...
And finally I got to paint a team of my own...funnily enough I only played with this team 3 times before I moved onto playing a fully fledged Ogre team...

So that's all the photo's I can find of teams I've painted in the last twelve months even though I'm sure I've done more...

Oops turns out I have...here's a team painted up as the New Zealand 'All Blacks'

That is all...a big thanks goes out to all those who love blood bowl and love a good paint job. If you don't have the time or the skill to paint...why not shoot me an email on: min.of.paint@gmail.com and see if we can't work something out for you.

3 comments:

  1. As well if you're wondering where to get some of these awesome mini's from the bulk of them can be purchased through the amazing Impact Miniatures..

    http://www.impactminiatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just WoW - great stuff Pat! I love that Necro team in particular: wonderful minis, beautifully painted. They all Impact figs?

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All but the last two...the 'All Blacks' team is a mix of the GW mini's and some of the models from Impact.

    Thanks for the compliment by the way

    ReplyDelete