Wednesday 12 October 2011

Missing parts...or how to get creative!

I recently picked up a Stormclad Warjack for $8...

$8 you say?!?!? Yes that's right $8...the only catch was that it was missing a base...head...and sword...Well I decided to get it anyway. The reason being is... I have a massive bitz box with which I'll surely be able to find something cool to replace the parts...or worst case scenario I just order the replacement parts from PP...

But for the moment let's go with the rummaging through the bitz box.

I found myself a sword that used to belong the an ogre from an Ogre Kingdoms army that i build painted and consequently sold last year. It's about the right size to go on the storm clad but it doesn't exactly fit the 'Steampunk' theme that is Warmachine. So my plan???? I'll be building a small generator and coils to go around the hilt of the sword...most likely hijacking a spacemarine part or two and some guitar string...



Let me know what you think I should do...either to the sword...or the head....

No comments:

Post a Comment